Blitz lm front mount users.

mr2 rev3

Member +
As above i need some advice off anybody that is running or run a blitz lm front mount intercooler....my question is for the time beeing until i can sort a shorter hot pipe im running the standard pipework :shoot: witch we all know go's all over the world before it gets to the cooler :confused: anyway lol for those that have fitted the standard pipework what is the clearance like under the car?? can you get your plastic under tray on?? mine go's on but doesn't really like it lol...it makes all the under tray bulge :p so when looking at the car from the front you can see the under tray hanging down and it looks pants, does every other blitz lm user find this or is it just me :mad: is my cooler sitting to far down?? or is this the norm people?? any help will be appreciated kind regards.

Ps, im only wanting to know from the gt owners, as im not 100% sure 82's and 91's are the same underneath??

Last edited:

Turboder

Fresh Recruit
yea wots with that?

As above i need some advice off anybody that is running or run a blitz lm front mount intercooler....my question is for the time beeing until i can sort a shorter hot pipe im running the standard pipework :shoot: witch we all know go's all over the world before it gets to the cooler :confused: anyway lol for those that have fitted the standard pipework what is the clearance like under the car?? can you get your plastic under tray on?? mine go's on but doesn't really like it lol...it makes all the under tray bulge :p so when looking at the car from the front you can see the under tray hanging down and it looks pants, does every other blitz lm user find this or is it just me :mad: is my cooler sitting to far down?? or is this the norm people?? any help will be appreciated kind regards.

Ps, im only wanting to know from the gt owners, as im not 100% sure 82's and 91's are the same underneath??
bought my glanza off my cuz noticed hot and cold pipe work hangin low too low intercooler cud do with comin up too also bendin under tray out of shape too wots with the mile long hot pipe too gonna sort it out tomoro its buggin me noticed couple shallow gouge s in the elbows of pipe goin in and out shouldnt be like whoever fits them like that either dont know wot there doin or are too lazy to do a good job ,pull that shit up out of the way man as much as u can

corofin12345

Member +
adjust the core.. the bottom of the core should be in line with the cross member.. just adjust the elbows and pipework to suit.. an easy way to hide the pipe work is to get a laguna splitter..;)

ps. thers nothing wrong with the pipe work going over the mani, the hot pipe gets hot from compressed air and feck all from mani and its a long route and by the time it reaches the throttle body its cold anyway... ive tested my setup alot cause i was going to go short route untill i found out that theres no need to