blitz racing boost gauge

RGM1800

Member +
to all blitz racing users what reading in cm HG do you see at idle?
and what reaading you got when the engine is turned off?

coz i have a doubt that my gauge is faulty. the reading when the engine is turned off is not 0

thanks

si-87

Member +
you got any pics of you gauge mate
mine reads -50 on idle -60 when off the throttle and 0 when off

si-87

Member +
you know when it reads zero the needle will sit between the 2 white lines, do u mean yours sits above one of the lines?
or what reading does it give/ cus if not what i mean i suspect your gauge could be on its way out :confused:

RGM1800

Member +
you know when it reads zero the needle will sit between the 2 white lines, do u mean yours sits above one of the lines?
or what reading does it give/ cus if not what i mean i suspect your gauge could be on its way out :confused:

it sit above 2 white lines bro

si-87

Member +
yeh mine sits on the the top of the 2 white lines. and a friend has an rx7 his Blitz gauge reads the same, so wouldnt worry too much about that

RGM1800

Member +
yeh mine sits on the the top of the 2 white lines. and a friend has an rx7 his Blitz gauge reads the same, so wouldnt worry too much about that

heres an actual pic taken

09052009278.jpg

that reading occurs when the engine is off

throwed a rep for you bro

si-87

Member +
yeh that sits too high mate, mine sits on the top of the double line at zero, im not sure if you can do anything about it, maybe just buy a new gauge, nice one for the rep

RGM1800

Member +
finally configured it out i just tapped it a bit then i the needle moves back to zero. aill post pic later.

so here are the readings

idle- 50
off throttle-60
OFF-0

correct me if im wrong

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
finally configured it out i just tapped it a bit then i the needle moves back to zero. aill post pic later.

so here are the readings

idle- 50
off throttle-60
OFF-0

correct me if im wrong

Yep that is correct mate

si-87

Member +
lmao good solotion give it a tap n its sorted :p
yup those reading are the same as what i get on exactly the same gauge, as posted at the top

si-87

Member +
yeh, it will sometimes vary to slightly under 50 or slighltly over 50, but the needle wont shake or wobble

RGM1800

Member +
yeh, it will sometimes vary to slightly under 50 or slighltly over 50, but the needle wont shake or wobble

my blitz needle shakes when idle but when irev it putting a bit pressure it wont wobble.

what are the causes that the needle wobbles? leaking ic pipes>?