blitz sbc-id ebc and power meter+rear strut brace

_shaun_

Member +
blitz sbc-id ebc + rear strut brace

Item Condition:used

Price & Conditions:£225 delivered

Item Description:blitz sbc-id boost controller rémoved from my glanza the ebc is the more expensive type r double solenoid version both in used condition but the screens look perfect. the rest of the compents are in perfect working order but have the odd few marks on them from being fitted behind dash/in engine bay. the vacuum cable for the ebc was missing when i got it but this has been replaced by pneumatic lines and fittings which are rated to 14bar. the power meter has now been sold so its just the ebc

info on these can be found here:
http://www.fensport..../Category_6/317

Pictures:
DSCF3527.jpg

DSCF3526.jpg

Contact Details:post or pm

Postage & Packaging / Delivery: inc price

Last edited:

Texx

Super Moderator
for the power meter or the ebc? make me an offer worste i can say is no :p

I may be interested in the power meter, depending on price? Obviously the SBC-iD is worth more than the power meter and IMO (without malice) your asking price of £300 for the pair is a little optimistic.

Give me some idea of what you want for the meter, as I wouldn't want to make an offer that you may consider to be taking the piss. :p

_shaun_

Member +
nah its a fair comment :p am not 100% sure on the prices for them ive had them a few years i just had a look on ebay and most the same spec ebcs are on for higher prices + shiping from japland. id take £40 for the power meter delivered