blue emanage mapping question

rosshana

Member +
hi, does anyone know if i need anything else to go on my emanage before i can have it mapped i.e. extra wireing harnesses, etc... the emanage was already fitted when brought the car,and it only has one harness coming out of it, now i have brought a hybrid, frontmount and manifold and was hopeing to have the car set up to run 1 bar of boost.

starlet666

Member +
will need the injector harness i think..... by the sounds of it.... why dont people just get the plug in loom for these when they buy em

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
They don't make a plug and play harness for the emanage to fit the 4E engine loom mate.

As for your harness's, sounds like you have the basic harness, check to see if your plug on the emanage has all wires in the plug? if it does then you have the basic harness and the injector harness, either way you will need a ignition harness to get ignition timing adjusted.

~Nick

rosshana

Member +
They don't make a plug and play harness for the emanage to fit the 4E engine loom mate.

As for your harness's, sounds like you have the basic harness, check to see if your plug on the emanage has all wires in the plug? if it does then you have the basic harness and the injector harness, either way you will need a ignition harness to get ignition timing adjusted.

~Nick

just been to have another look at the wirers coming of the plug thats in connecter 1 slot and it only has 9 wires coming out of it?

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
just been to have another look at the wirers coming of the plug thats in connecter 1 slot and it only has 9 wires coming out of it?
So its not using every hole in the plug then? sounds like you have only got the basic harness that comes with the blue unit. basicly it has a power, earth, reads boost levels and reads rpm it can't adjust anything through it until you order a injector and ignition harness.

Hope that helps mate
~Nick

rosshana

Member +
So its not using every hole in the plug then? sounds like you have only got the basic harness that comes with the blue unit. basicly it has a power, earth, reads boost levels and reads rpm it can't adjust anything through it until you order a injector and ignition harness.

Hope that helps mate
~Nick

yeah that help thanks mate, do you know where i can get the injector and ignition harness to and how much are they roughly?