**blue ep85 for sale**

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
**blue ep85 for sale** SOLD

For sale: starlet ep85

Item Condition: rolling chassis ideal for a straight swap over from a gt or glanza

Price and price conditions:

Extra Info: rolling, will come with alloy's in pic's, no front caliper's, also come's with complete spare 4wd running gear, comes with dash and a 7 point roll cage, alloy fuel tank

Pictures:
051.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

050.jpg

001.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

Contact Details:
pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
pick up

**any more info please pm**

Last edited:

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
the hole's under the seats is where the fuel tank goe's, the rear suspension has extended turret's to allow it to see lower at the back, no mot or tax, come's with SPARE running gear as in 2 of EVERYTHING, the dash looks like a starlet dash.. and the gearbox looks like a gearbox....

Ted

Member +
price seems fair to me, spare complete running gear, you have to put a turbo engine in anyway if you buy one off the boat. plenty o people looking something for nothing these days.

running gear is box, transfer box, shafts, viscous coupling and back axle. not rocket science

Last edited:

Dave.

Member +
As it's now been cleared out...

Where are the photo's of all parts for sale? This is required by the trading rules plus it'll be clearer than "Running Gear" and "Dashboard". If it comes with complete spare running gear, what type of wheels are included with that, and do they come with tyres? Is the full steering assembly included?

Dave

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
this is one of the nicest coloured gts ive seen, an being a ep85 im sure it wont hang about for long. if i had more money i would have bought this for my forged lump awell lol.

glwts dude

If only i wasn't building my ep95 i would of loved this. I remember seein this about 2 years ago you had blown a intercooler pipe of on your way to ballymoney i stoped in the gt advance hope someone buys here and builds here again to her former glory.

accent_97

Member +
this is one of the nicest coloured gts ive seen, an being a ep85 im sure it wont hang about for long. if i had more money i would have bought this for my forged lump awell lol.

glwts dude

come on man buy it get a loan instant im sure this is a good investment , your in the middle right? ,so instant of put your foreged lump in your car put it in this 4wd would be more fun in corners

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
hahahaha i remember that dude, was coming back from that rr day, done 2k miles in 2 weeks in her no bother at all lol

it's ideal for someone to just swapped all there bit's over and then sell whatever left

gonna come with the fuel tank too now

danb87

South East England Area Rep
lol loans are bad for me lol, im crap with money as it is. an im learin slowly too save first an buy second lol.