Blue glanza v aberdeen

cooz93

Member +
Seen this outside tesco at arous half ten tonight. Light blue with (I think) advans in black with red lip. Fog lights turned into ducts. Looked tidy/different. N584 the reg started with?

Seen this outside tesco at arous half ten tonight. Light blue with (I think) advans in black with red lip. Fog lights turned into ducts. Looked tidy/different. N584 the reg started with?

thats sullers old car he painted it vxr blue got a fmic and a few other little bits but nothing major std boost etc its been in this area for at least 4 years now and had about 4 boyracer owners :haha: its done well :drive:

that could of been me man. i bought this car a few months ago from a guy in inverurie. yeh i have heard from a few people i have been speaking to saying it hasnt had the best treatment. i have a few plans for it first is a new bumper as it is practically hanging off.

seen parked just down from holburn roundabout, across from new cop shop??

yeh man thats where i stay. i was out stripping a old conversion today and seen a white glanza with black alloys go past what could of been you and hounesty 30 seconds later a nice black one going the oppisite way. small world

lewism1

Member +
yeh man thats where i stay. i was out stripping a old conversion today and seen a white glanza with black alloys go past what could of been you and hounesty 30 seconds later a nice black one going the oppisite way. small world

yeah i see ur glanza all the time...noticed uve got a 99 spec front bumper on now :p, is that ur red polo with black wheels outside? looks well tidy....im not a stalker or anything lol just always see it when im on the bus

Fletty

Member +
that could of been me man. i bought this car a few months ago from a guy in inverurie. yeh i have heard from a few people i have been speaking to saying it hasnt had the best treatment. i have a few plans for it first is a new bumper as it is practically hanging off.

see this all the time! really want those front wings lol