Blue Toyota Starlet Glanza V Pictures / Opinions Please !

WANGAN-JZX

Member +
Here are a few pictures of a mates glanza im throwing up for him.... opinions good or bad appreciated....its a work in progress has been built from the ground up ... a few more bits are required before its fully complete

1-5.jpg

5-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

12-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

10.jpg

P.S. Nevermind those stupid wiper blades only temporary
98 Spec bumpers and Black Splitter coming soon along with new front mount intercooler and triple core aluminium rad!

What do you think he has done most of the work all by himself ;) ????

flyingorphan

Member +
That looks real nice mate! What colour is it? im loving it! What wheels are they???
Makes me wanna put a lick of paint on mine now.
Wiper blades aint my cuppa tea tho.
Any pics of her ass mate?

durmz

Member +
i love how low it is, looks real nice.

only one quibble is with the canards, there the wrong way round, i appreciate this was probably done on purpose but really dont like the look of em like that, plus although they dont do much im sure theyl be doing even less that way round, but its obvious alot of hard work has gone into it and it sits really nice.

bucketep91

Member +
i like it :D except the canards and obv the whipers, and the drivers door looks a slightley different shade from the rest of the car, or is it just the light. what spoiler is that?

WANGAN-JZX

Member +
i like it :D except the canards and obv the whipers, and the drivers door looks a slightley different shade from the rest of the car, or is it just the light. what spoiler is that?

Jam Racing Spoiler lad

@ Johnny got it in japan...had my contact over there get it when i imported his first glanza for him....he kept it for this project then

Quite nice V, but if i were me, i will get rid of the rear spoiler, the canards on the front bumper and the blue lip of the rims!