Jap Only Meet

Date

25-06-2011

Start Time

21:00

Address

Bluewater Shopping Centre, Greenhithe DA9 9ST

Other Details

25TH JUNE SATURDAY NIGHT MEET STARTS AT 9PM HOUSE OF FRAZIER CAR PARK OUT SIDE BIGGER PLOT UNLESS ITS RAINING THEN WILL BE IN THE NORMAL PLACE lol!

CONVOYS PROBALLY FROM CLACKEET LANE AND THURROCK SERVICES

JAP ONLY MEET SO NO NON JAPS AT ALL PLEASE ....................

PLEASE ONLY POST ON JAP FOURM'S ONLY PLEASE

-BenGTTurbo-

Member +
Yea ill be coming alone, altho last time we all got told to move on and not to meet here again ?? Also as above lakeside is non existent on sat nights... I heard excel is ment to be the place to go now tho ??

George611

Member +
Il b coming up with jay most likely.. Excel has been shut down as well now police are stationed from 10pm to 2am at the site there is officially nowhere to watch abit of racing anymore

George611

Member +
yeah man we'll fit the inlet get showered eat n head up there (Y) should be a nice little meet if people show up lol

Rojer

Fresh Recruit
lakeside is non existent on a sat nw lads.
i come to bluewater as be fitting new inlet in the day, so got show it off.haha.

Yer this is true went to Lakeside couple weeks ago and since they shut half the carpark off its pretty poor. If you no where to look however then its all good ;) Bluewater used to be good aswell untill all the non jap cars started going. I was crossing over the dartford bridge and this Zetec s slowed me down and said are you going to the bluewater meet ill follow you! Then the Skylines drifting just finished it off tbh.

Nick260890

Member +
i dont know whats the plan after the meet,:/ is southend non-existent nowdays too? and what about lakeside strip, i havent been for a while so dont know where the best place is to go after?

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
well i live in southend matey, and tbh, its where ppl start the night etc, and even thats mostly local-ish people.

lakeside is shut off, well dead and like george said excel is pointless.

i reckon its best to just see what ppl at bluewater say, they might know something.

George611

Member +
I know a couple of places..wont be posting them out on the internet but il share word of mouth at the meet on saturday...dont know the exact locations tho just the ruff areas if where people meet up nowdays.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Hope to make this. May not get my car back in time from MOT (wheel bearings fitted etc..) If my cars back in time, i'll most likely be coming with AdDaMan in the passenger seat :)

JAG

Member +
I'll bomb up although I don't finish work til half 10 but il try get off a littler earlier :)
Also if anyones interested theres a starlet meet going down 2mz nite about 20:30 down chatham dockside, then were gonna bomb up to bluewater after.
Check out UKSC if ur interested its all posted up on there. ;)