BMW Drivers in the Snow - Fail.

BMWidiot2.jpg

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
BMW are about to start production of a front wheel drive car (apart from the MINI) called the 0-series after a poll of 1-series drivers showed that 80% of them thought their cars were front wheel drive. It's not the first pic I've seen like that either.

BMW are about to start production of a front wheel drive car (apart from the MINI) called the 0-series after a poll of 1-series drivers showed that 80% of them thought their cars were front wheel drive. It's not the first pic I've seen like that either.

Are you serious? Thats bloody pathetic. How could you buy a car and not know something as basic as what wheels the power goes to :eek:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Yes, serious as cancer. They are to share the engine from a MINI, so not too bad. Not sure when production is set for, I know a lot more about MINI production.

TBH I can see where this is coming from, a 1-series isn't an obvious car for rwd unless you know about BMW's, and most 1-series drivers won't. The fact is that most people like the looks and economy more than actual spec.

lewism1

Member +
my bro used to hav a white 316 rwd...was a disaster in the snow. didnt need ur handbrake to go sideways in it haha

Paul_JJ

Member +
I've done 189 miles on Saturday in horrible conditions to London and back to MK. I've seen about 50 crashed cars, pretty much most of them were rear wheel drive!

People in the UK can't drive in snow!

Are you serious? I've seen people who doesn't know what is the car battery and don't even know if their cars petrol or diesel!!!

Ahahahahahaha, thats crazy. I have never met anyone like that. There should be a law against being that stupid :haha:. I mean, everyone starts out not knowing anything but the VERY least that you should do is research your car before you buy it

Paul_JJ

Member +
Ahahahahahaha, thats crazy. I have never met anyone like that. There should be a law against being that stupid :haha:. I mean, everyone starts out not knowing anything but the VERY least that you should do is research your car before you buy it

It's all down to the technology these days, I mean 100 years ago you had to be a mechanic to drive a car or your driver was a mechanic, now it's all down to the sensors and computers and even mechanics don't know as much as they used to!

Some people in the UK are strange as well, don't know the very basics not just about the cars, but about life or simple things or the History or Geography for example - every 5th pupil (in the UK) couldn't show the UK on the world's map! Most of the people i've seen in the recent days, when stuck in snow, will push the accelerator HARDER and HARDER!

Almost every mechanic I met was shit - about 5 mechanics now! All they care about is to get paid and nothing else! Even now I'm looking for a good mechanic for a decent price! One polish bloke was pretty good, shame he moved back to Poland!

pig666eon

Member +
the lad could be totally on the ball lads im sure that it has 4wd and the heaviest end of the car is at the front with the engine so it would be the best place go put them for better traction

pig666eon

Member +
haha i fail i taught it was one of them x5s or something!

people are tits when me da when in to got new tyres on the jeep the fella in the place told him to take the ones from the front and stick them on the back and just get two new on the front where they are needed, and thats from a tyre center idiots