Boost Controller Help

Ryan87

Member +
Me and a mate fitted my hks evc 5 last night but i am having a problem. Every time we set the high boost to 0.75 and took it for a spin it keeps creeping way past what we set it to and hits fuel cut. Its the same with the low setting which we tried to set at 0.60. I am starting to think it has not been plumbed in right and somthing is wrong. Does any body have any pics of were the three pipes on the soildnoid go to just so i can make sure. or does any one know what else might be up

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
its boost creep. port ur wastgate. if u havnt get a hks actuator. or got external wastgate.

guessing uv got a front mount filter and a decat fitted lol

Ryan87

Member +
Just got a full blitz nur spec and front mount intercooler no decat or front mount filter fitted yet. I set the limiter to 0.80 and it is still creeping past it

nexia201

Member +
Just got a full blitz nur spec and front mount intercooler no decat or front mount filter fitted yet. I set the limiter to 0.80 and it is still creeping past it

how you know you set it at 0.8 and not where its going up to where you say its creeping?

mine goes up to 8 psi by 3,000 rpm then goes up with the revs toby 4,800rpm 11psi but it was meant to be 11psi ,now i could say its set to 8 but it creeps to 11.