Boost controller with blitz access?

chewy1369

Fresh Recruit
Just wondering, can i use a manual boost controller with a blitz acces ecu?

B4 i fitted the ecu my car gt 1.1bar with no boost controller, after fitting the ecu she only gets 0.9bar, even with the actuator adjusted out.(still good bit faster just not as much boost)

Wondered if i gt a manual boost controller n screwed it up tht it would go back to 1.1?

Just wondering, can i use a manual boost controller with a blitz acces ecu?

B4 i fitted the ecu my car gt 1.1bar with no boost controller, after fitting the ecu she only gets 0.9bar, even with the actuator adjusted out.(still good bit faster just not as much boost)

Wondered if i gt a manual boost controller n screwed it up tht it would go back to 1.1?

You can use a boost controller but should be able to Run 1.1 bar by adjusting actuator I do mate using hks actuator and blitz access

Last edited:

chewy1369

Fresh Recruit
Its a standard ct9 from a glanza.

When on the rolling road getting tuned, it got 0.9 bar, so they adjusted the actuator as far as it would go and it still only boosted to 0.9?

dac69er

Super Moderator
the ecu will not affect the amount of boost you run.

if they adjusted the actuator and it still didnt really work then i would say its most likely the actuator playing up, big crack in your wastegate, exhaust leak, or something like that.

turboloon

Member +
as above ^^^ weak accuator,air leak ,cracked mani/waste gate...i notice in yer members garage you have the above mentioned ecu plus yer fcd ...i'm sure you can remove the fcd as the ecu will take care of this for you...

chewy1369

Fresh Recruit
Dont think its the exhaust etc. When i got the ecu fitted i had the engine swapped aswel and its been lyk that since.
The only thing i can find is a crack in my EFI pipe beside the gromet so i have taken it off and am waitin for hoses to relocate it. Do you think this could be anything to do with it?

chewy1369

Fresh Recruit
so thats probably not the problem lol, wont be helpin i suppose...
Is ther any checks i can do to try and find the problem? and would fitting a boost controller allow me to turn the boost up or will 0.9 be all i can get?