boost controller

medders

Member +
after purchasing a boost controller of a member of this site, me and a friend fitted it, and follwed instructions, stil does not work, the unit comes on but no change in boost when turnin it up on high... its a greddy profec b spec 1 or 2 its got three push buttons on the front a high and a low. can any one help?

Kelly

Member +
When ours did that the solinoid had gone. Bought another one and replaced the solinoid with it and all was fine. Although now its just not controlling boost again anymore. Infact we have been driving with the boost controller turned off and letting the wastegate control the boost. As that way the boost doesnt spike to 1.5 in 5th gear.

Have you tried contacting the seller? and asking if it worked properly on their car?

medders

Member +
wot do you mean ebc m8? bit rubbish wit cars? the seller said it was working fine, but i not tampered or nothin, so couldnt of been...

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
you'll need to set it up to work on your car mate, if you have the instructions it should explain in there

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
i'd suggest finding a member in your area that knows what they're doing to come and help you set it up, if your not sure you can do a fair bit of damage to your engine :S

Normally theres a run-in setting you have to do that detects your current boost.. you might be turning the dials and not really doing anything..

Search on google for a manual on the controller, there will be detailed settings in there..

Contact the seller and explain whats happening.. Im on the lookout for a EBC but also worried that when they say working when it was taken out of the car, was it really? hmm

medders

Member +
Normally theres a run-in setting you have to do that detects your current boost.. you might be turning the dials and not really doing anything..

Search on google for a manual on the controller, there will be detailed settings in there..

Contact the seller and explain whats happening.. Im on the lookout for a EBC but also worried that when they say working when it was taken out of the car, was it really? hmm

yer def m8, i jus trusted him, yea that all im doing is turning the nobs and it not doing nothing...

G6Turbo

Member +
The boostcontroller was working fine when it was in my car.... i dont sell anything if its not working correcly.... but i really dont understand why it is not working :confused:

Are u sure u connected it up correct? no vacuum leaks? Did u drop the solenoid? Just brainstorming with ya.... maybe got damaged in transit?

Contact me on U2U mate we sort something out