Boost Controller???

sparkie900

Member +
hi all,

i currently have a Greddy boost controller set up in my car and have no clue on how to work it lol, i was playing about with it last night and was wondering if i screw the boost up will my engine blow up? and if i screw it down will i use less fuel?

any other info on how to work them and what they do will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.:)

churcherj

Member +
hi all,

i currently have a Greddy boost controller set up in my car and have no clue on how to work it lol, i was playing about with it last night and was wondering if i screw the boost up will my engine blow up? and if i screw it down will i use less fuel?

any other info on how to work them and what they do will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.:)

do you know what model it is? can you not download the manual from their website?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
If you can set the boost to 0.7 bar or below for now, you will be fueling fine & your engine should be safe.

What mods do you have?

You will only use more petrol when you are on full boost, so if you set it to 0.7 bar, it will be using less than if it was set at 1 bar being on full boost..... if you get what im saying lol :homer:

sparkie900

Member +
If you can set the boost to 0.7 bar or below for now, you will be fueling fine & your engine should be safe.

What mods do you have?

You will only use more petrol when you are on full boost, so if you set it to 0.7 bar, it will be using less than if it was set at 1 bar being on full boost..... if you get what im saying lol :homer:

not sure on mods i think fmic, induction kit, greddy controler, apexi fuel/air ratio thingy lol, dump valve magnecore leads. i think thats all but i will double check with mark bowie just to double check lol

ok got ya thanks mate.:cool:

not sure on mods i think fmic, induction kit, greddy controler, apexi fuel/air ratio thingy lol, dump valve magnecore leads. i think thats all but i will double check with mark bowie just to double check lol

ok got ya thanks mate.:cool:

ur boost controller has 2 settings as it is (hi and low)
if u dont no how to work it thats good! cause once its set u should be leaving it alone ! imo
as its been set up 2 run like that

Last edited:

starbuck

Member +
I tried downloading the file from the main site but it was corrupt. However there is a working PDF on google somewhere.

sparkie900

Member +
tidy just got it and printed it off, but think i will just leave it alone if it is already set up but its good to know :haha: cheers m8