boost controllers whats better....

Fizturbo

Member +
Hey mate av used the blitz controller and i would defenately recommend it,you could set up to 4 boost settings they hold the boost perfect.

Av herd mix reviews about the early Gizmo controllers same with the hdi controllers which av used as well which isnt bad for the money value and has to preset settings.

If ur gonna buy the blitz contoller then get the R spec which is the dual its for maximum boost response they both also have boost safety feature which is good :)

Texx

Super Moderator
can i use either one 2 manage my boost creep?

Installing a boost controller probably won't do much to stop boost creep. There's not very many ways to prevent boost pressure from creeping up, the most effective would be to port out the wastegate to increase the amount of exhaust gas that's allowed to bypass the turbine wheel. If you still struggle to keep boost at the desired pressure, then the only option left is to install the required modifications that will allow the engine to run the level of boost the turbo is creeping to.

M

mad_max926

cheers people so the one i want is the spec r blitz??? thanks

M

mad_max926

my mate has that g reddy one and he can never get it workin properly setting on it r well confusin??