Boost controllor ???'s.

Derek

Lifer
Hows things installing a blitz sbc 111, on the valve unit in and outs, is it turbo in, actuator out? also the teflon hose with the tee on to the intake manifold? Cheers in advance.

gv1.3

Admin
Hey mate as far as I can remember when I fitted my EBC it was teflon hose to the inlet manifold. In went to the turbo and out went to the actuator.

Should be able to get a manual online though.

Derek

Lifer
nice one:rockon: what boost u running on the scooby
Its peaking at 1 bar at the mo not sure how much the engine can take if i could crank the boost up a lil more.

It'll keep adjusting itself as it figures out the gain, lots of planting the foot on the way up to ballymena,

Oh really so there kind of self learning? might have to get a few of yiz to have a look tommorow for me. yea there will be plenty of right foot.

L

lukey5e

hope the mapping goes well for you all tomorrow might take a trip up to have alook ?????

L

lukey5e

oh someone told me different,,so just going too see what power is made?????????????

Derek

Lifer
yea seems to be working fine dude no problems so far, it'll get a good test tommorow long drive.

Derek

Lifer
typical:(:haha:

You using manual or auto?
Did you set a limiter for the boost?
Gain?

auto yea set 0.98 its peaking at 1 bar though. it was at 19 but dropped it to 12 for the mo. going to test a few different settings tommorow till i find one im happy with.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
auto yea set 0.98 its peaking at 1 bar though. it was at 19 but dropped it to 12 for the mo. going to test a few different settings tommorow till i find one im happy with.

mine was at 1bar and peaking at .87 when i had it lol

Cool,just keep an eye on the boost until you have it fully set,sorry im just paranoid:haha:

And try the 0-100kmph, i got 4.8 in the dry:haha::haha: