boost creep

chickenn

Member +
i have just relocated my air filter 2 day and im having boost creep i doesn't hit the fuel cut but i was wondering if will be safe to run like this or should i port my waist gate?:confused:

churcherj

Member +
i have just relocated my air filter 2 day and im having boost creep i doesn't hit the fuel cut but i was wondering if will be safe to run like this or should i port my waist gate?:confused:

if it doesnt hit fuel cut it will be fine! what other mods do you have?

chickenn

Member +
cheerz for that was thinking it might run rich. just the air filter, fmic, bov, de cat and exhaust but not sure what make it is

Last edited:

churcherj

Member +
cheerz for that was thinking it might run rich. just the air filter, fmic, bov, de cat and exhaust but not sure what make it is

Generally the stock ecu runs rich anyway under fuel cut, anything below fuel cut and the ecu should fuel it fairly well, my td04 running 0.7 was fueled spot on by the stock ecu, obviously different setups can vary, but on a ct9 it will be fine!

with your mods your fine mate, just make sure when its really cold it can creep even higher and you may hit fuel cut, what is your boost gauge reading?

chickenn

Member +
thats good to know then. would turning low boost solve the problem if it did hit fuel cut when it cold and the gauge is reading about 14psi.