Boost gauge fitting for ep91

Lurch

Fresh Recruit
Has anyone got any direct pictures of where the t-piece goes for the boost gauge on an ep91.
cheers peeps.

p-nut

Member +
Has anyone got any direct pictures of where the t-piece goes for the boost gauge on an ep91.
cheers peeps.

see the pipe going from yer recirculating valve to the inlet?

cut that in half, stick the t piece in between them, and run the boost line to yer gauge off the extra bit;)

Stryfe_NZL

Member +
The other place to put it is inline between the sender for the factory guage, which is mounted to the firewall in the enginebay just behind the inlet mani, should be the first thing with a vacumn line going into it you see to the right of the brake master cylinder.

p-nut

Member +
The other place to put it is inline between the sender for the factory guage, which is mounted to the firewall in the enginebay just behind the inlet mani, should be the first thing with a vacumn line going into it you see to the right of the brake master cylinder.

i was told its a very bad idea to mess with that sensor, it shud be left alone.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
i was told its a very bad idea to mess with that sensor, it shud be left alone.

that is the MAP sensor, not for the factory boost lights, and it shouldn't be tapped into.

you could tap off the BOV line. mine is tapped off this one

DSCN1277p.JPG

i tee-ed off the smaller of the 2 pipes circled, christ knows what they were originally too, possibly aircon :homer: