boost pil /filter

karlyb

Fresh Recruit
well dudes.. can anyone tell me on which pipe dose the plastic boost pills connects into.. is it de pipe coming from de turbo to my boost solenoid or the pipe coming from my actuator also going to my solenoid.. which isit?? thanks lads.

Nwimie

Member +
ahhh the plastic one way filter. IIRC it goes on the boost pipe from the vaccum to the back of the controller. wait for someone to confirm tho.

GTdan

In The Closet
right - so you have got a boost controller - manual or electric?
presume your trying to fit it and its a t piece??

karlyb

Fresh Recruit
right - so you have got a boost controller - manual or electric?
presume your trying to fit it and its a t piece??
no man its not a t piece.. and yes its an eletric... think one of the lads knows what i'm on about..

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Ah right the little filters see what you mean now, this just makes sure the lines don't get clogged with dirt/dust over time. You need to put this between the vac take off point (inlet manifold or wherever you are taking your readings from) and the boost controller, NOT the vac lines that run from the compressor housing to solenoid and solenoid to actuator.

Hope that helps.

T

Last edited:

Nwimie

Member +
ahhh the plastic one way filter. IIRC it goes on the boost pipe from the vaccum to the back of the controller. wait for someone to confirm tho.

;) im sure he means this

its about a inch long has a tiny filter inside looks like a small spinning top.

karlyb

Fresh Recruit
Ah right the little filters see what you mean now, this just makes sure the lines don't get clogged with dirt/dust over time. You need to put this between the vac take off point (inlet manifold or wherever you are taking your readings from) and the boost controller, NOT the vac lines that run from the compressor housing to solenoid and solenoid to actuator.

Hope that helps.

T
yea thats it man.. thanks for the help guys..