BOV help

joseph81

Member +
If I take off my standard BOV there are two pipes coming out of it as shown in the pic...if I replace the thick pipe with a filter what should I do with the other pipe? does it have to be connected to somewhere ?

help appreciated
thanks

bov-1.jpg

Last edited:

southwalesgt

Member +
Remove the standard BOV and the two pipes, get the breather filter as you said for the rocker cover hole, and remove and block off the other pipe coming from other side of the BOV.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
as for the standard BOV... if your going to keep the stock intake pipe.. i have a fitting that was made for the starlet goes instead of the standard BOV and the pipe from the top cover goes back to the intake... (the best way so its vacumed) i can give it to you for free if you want it :) and youl get rid of the ugly BOV

joseph81

Member +
as for the standard BOV... if your going to keep the stock intake pipe.. i have a fitting that was made for the starlet goes instead of the standard BOV and the pipe from the top cover goes back to the intake... (the best way so its vacumed) i can give it to you for free if you want it :) and youl get rid of the ugly BOV

i see:) so basically it would be better if the thin pipe goes back into the intake...I ordered a air breater filkas inkellmak Sheldon...thanks alot sheldon :)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
ehh ok ghax fimt hazin man...iz zghir jigi eliminat u il kbir innehhih ax xtrajt air breather ....hux hekk ?

ezatt. bli atlek jien kont taqbad pipe min got top cover ghal gol intake (flok il bov)

jew tista kif qed tghid inti... hali il bov fejn qijad u wahal filter zghir

350ep70gr

Member +
ehh ok ghax fimt hazin man...iz zghir jigi eliminat u il kbir innehhih ax xtrajt air breather ....hux hekk ?

ezatt. bli atlek jien kont taqbad pipe min got top cover ghal gol intake (flok il bov)

jew tista kif qed tghid inti... hali il bov fejn qijad u wahal filter zghir

My screen gone crazy!!:p Εσεις τι λετε? Πρεπει να μαθουμε και εμεις τα της μαλτας...!:kiss:

Χρηστος