-FMIC
-315cc injectors
-SARD FPR @ 50psi base
-Intake
-2.5" Turbo back straight pipe
-Zisco Manifold
-HKS Actuator
-Blitz Access ECU

My boost creeps up to 14psi, then settles at 12. At the point it's at 14, my AFR is at about 13.8:1, then once it settles at 12psi near redline, my A/F is atound 12.2.

Why can't my fuelling keep up with this basic setup, and stock turbo, even with the bigger injectors?

On my last motor, the fuelling kept up easily, but since I blew it, and replaced it, this one seems to be running lean, same exact setup.

Could it be a weakening fuel pump? A sensor i forgot to plug in during the swap? Theres a sensor at the T-stat housing with a male spade connector on the end of it that I don't seem to have a plug for, doubt this has anything to do with it, as coolant temp is only taken into account during open loop, and not under WOT when I'm running lean.

No engine codes either...

If anyone's got any ideas, have at 'em, I know something's staring me in the face, I just can't see it yet.

Thanks,

Clyson

clys

Member +
Anyone? Could I be missing something minor here? I just know there's guys easily running 1 bar on stock injectors, and I can't even do it with 315's?