Brake setup on ebay....opinions?

Kev

Member +
Hi all,

I just wondering what people's opinions are on this brake setup being sold by a seller on ebay.

ebay link

I shortly need to change one my rear wheel bearings as it's getting quite loud now and my rear discs have seen better days, my front discs and pads are about 15,000 miles old now.

It doesn't mention the manufacture of the brake discs, but does on the pads. It's a lot of money to pay out and just wondering if anyone here has purchased these or any opinion on them?

thanks
Kev :)

CMR

Member +
CRN make their own disks, I use them on the glanza and have no problems at all. Rate them highly.

They make disks for alot of other makes too.

Kev

Member +
thanks for the info.

Only thing I'm little concerned about is the wheel bearings for the rear discs and what quality they are, do you know if they make those as well? If there toyota ones then great, I think I'll e-mail the seller and ask to check.

I think they are about £70 from Toyota, I need to check my invoice from when I replaced the other side.

Kev

Last edited:

CMR

Member +
I'm not sure to be honest bud as I didnt fit them, mine are fine though

I remember them coming in two boxes, it wasnt toyota though I dont think

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Pfffff, even Toyota don't bother to make there own bearings they just buy them in. They will be fine mate, I've used that company before.