****** brand new front mount intercooler *******

GTom TURBO

Member +
For sale: Front mount intercooler ( Blitz Replica )

Item Condition: Brand new in the box

Price and price conditions: SOLD!!

Extra Info: comes with a bag of fittings that came with the intercooler ( really easy fitment, very little cutting needed )

Pictures:
6d256f9f.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up or delivery, will check on delivery charge cant see it being over £15

Last edited:

superspat

Member +
this looks idential to the toyosports fmic i got, only the smallest bit of cutting needed to the bottom of bumper were the pipe comes out the core, very easy fitment with good results :)

GTom TURBO

Member +
I hope it sells quick mate they are usually around £250 brand new!

Galanzadude- I was wondering how long it would take till someone noticed that lol the answer to that question suprisingly is no! ;)

Cheers
Tom

GTom TURBO

Member +
Supercat- your right mate it's a very easy one to fit and the quality is fantastic for such a cheap intercooler! When on the car you can hardly see the piping to and from the core. Looks very tidy!

Cheers
Tom

GTom TURBO

Member +
Its hard to say really mate, fitting this compared to a hdi would be alot easier as there is not alot to cut but the hdi needs lots of cutting and shaving, i thnk the hdi has a slightly larger core which creates more lag. All personal preference really mate.

shane01

Member +
just wonderin cause i bought a hdi kit with a broken pipe which im tryin to sort out, but if u was closer to bristol id take it off you : \ , i was told hdi had less lag