break or rebuild

• keep re build ??

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • break buy exige ??

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters

Paddy

Lifer
i had a crack at an exciege once, on a private road of course and he was pullin away from me but only a little but, would have to be the supercharged one to make me want one over the starlet

starlet666

Member +
they are a sexy car.... and we dont have many in aus... if i had a chance to have one i would take one over the starlet anyday

Daily driver or not as folk have stated is the question. If yes, no way. If just a fun car and the Exige S, then hell yeah.

A friend of my brother had one, he let me drive it, was grinning like I'd bumped the neighbours dog when behind the wheel of it. And even just as a passenger, was cool.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Exiges are the dogs dangles, may not have all the power in the world but the look, sound, handling is awesome :)

Dj ep

Member +
the s only has 159 lb ft im at 240 in me 1.3 starbo it don't make seance but they are so sex i love em

a 67 shelby stang is muscle car and probably not much quicker if at all than a highly modded starbo, but it's about the prestige if you buy a car like that or an exige s.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
The most power as possible is far from everything. Dam, i much prefer driving my ek9 to my starlet and my starlet is massively more powerful.

Power is not everything as long as the car is quick enough and handles great, IMO that makes a quality car to drive.

Exige S FTW. I wouldnt mind owning one myself.

Dj ep

Member +
u2u if intrested in parts i have lots lol a clean shell to start

exige is the way forwaed i reakon a4 is my new daily

Iain@CRD

Lifer

I could be going down the same route, minus the Exige part as i quit my job and its damn near impossible getting a decent one :( hope i do real soon.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.

If u plan on selling please open a thread, its against the forum rules to sell via pm.

thanks
kon