SDC10590.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: 1st class recorded

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

IppyEP82

Member +
sad day :(
awesome car. real shame you are breaking it mate.
i would have had alot of this stuff if i wasn't in the middle of buying a house
GLWTS

sanchez

Member +
You just selling the aftermarket parts then mate? putting her back to standard?

Would take the tial wastegate dude if someone wanted the rest :)

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
You just selling the aftermarket parts then mate? putting her back to standard?

Would take the tial wastegate dude if someone wanted the rest :)

Yes mate and then the car once is back to standard :)

Wont split it until i have offers on the rest seperate mate :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Not selling the wheels but if your up for a swap mate thats ok with me as they have good tyres on them because mine are all brand new this week lol :)

just out of curiosity, are you look for top wheels too put your car back too standard?

plus how much cash?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Well i wasnt going to sell the wheels mate its just shortys been after them since i bought them off of him LOL!

they are sweet looking wheels, i did hear some where its bad luck too have wheels again after selling them one ;)

lol

imy

Fresh Recruit
wind deflectors

hav u got any wind deflectors and for the uprated ECU could you connect that straight away

Shorty

Member +
ill drop you a pm in the next day or two dude about swaping the wheels about :) im running mint dezent motion light weight alloys, white with a blue pinstrip and 4 good prada spec2 tyres, the alloys are spotless not a mark in sight :D i need my old rims back befor you sell up incase they are gone for ever :( what tyres did you bang on them?

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
ill drop you a pm in the next day or two dude about swaping the wheels about :) im running mint dezent motion light weight alloys, white with a blue pinstrip and 4 good prada spec2 tyres, the alloys are spotless not a mark in sight :D i need my old rims back befor you sell up incase they are gone for ever :( what tyres did you bang on them?

Kool thats fine with me then mate. Got parada spec 2's on the front about a month old and 2 brand new last week toyo proxes t1r.