Breaking a few parts from my EP82 Race tech inlet, bootlid, gearbox and other bits

danturbo4311

Member +
For sale: Gt gearbox

Item Condition: Used & crunches. Bit dirty/rusty as its been sitting in the shed for a few months

Price and price conditions: £60 ono
Extra Info: It crunches into second most of the time and third occasionally, so really needs new synchros. Ideal for some who has the time to rebuild it. I bought this for a spare a year ago it came with a spare clutch slave cylinder as one of the bolts that secure it has been helicoiled and the bolt which goes through it is larger than the standard size so its been drilled to fit the larger bolt, you can either use the spare slave cylinder of drill out your one, its not a problem.

Pictures:
starletpics293.jpg

starletpics292.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £30, would prefer cash on collection but will deliver

For sale: Tuning developments adjustable cam pulley

Item Condition: Used but good condition

Price and price conditions: £70 including delivery

Extra Info: Worked fine on my ep82, you may need to space out the cambelt cover a little incase if rubs on it due to the allen key screws. The clear cambelt cover from the group buy on UKSC never fitted it but the SPS ones did.

Pictures:
starletpics086.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: included in price

Last edited:

danturbo4311

Member +
Loads of interest guys and girls but no takers yet. I will be adding more items very soon when I get some pics and prices together this will include,
EP82 roll cage (will also fit ep91 but will leave a slight gap at the roof)
Custom fuel set up with bosch inline pump swirl pot braided hoses and fittings

danturbo4311

Member +
Hi mate na sorry the wastegate isnt for sale yet most of the parts (i.e forged 4e engine, re-coned box with quaiffe and lots and lots of other bits) will be sold after the summer unless someone wants to give me a decent price for the car (i.e £6000).

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Hi mate na sorry the wastegate isnt for sale yet most of the parts (i.e forged 4e engine, re-coned box with quaiffe and lots and lots of other bits) will be sold after the summer unless someone wants to give me a decent price for the car (i.e £6000).

have you even put it up for sale? i haven seen a thread for it dude? would liek too see some pics of your motor etc.

danturbo4311

Member +
Hi Dan I havent put a for sale thread up yet mate but if someone wants to give me £6000 for it, I wont refuse lol, only a few guys on here have seen it and know the full spec, I don't like to keep things quiet or anything like that, I just never found the time to clean it, take photos and do a decent write up. I could probably make more breaking it but not sure I want the hassle, as said at the moment people just selling some of the bits I can replace with the standard items so I can keep using it.

Inlet manifold, fuel rail, braided hose, finishers, FPR all provisionally sold pending payment.
Also have someone interested in the cage, if it falls through I will put up photos etc. of it.
thanks
Dan

danturbo4311

Member +
Torque damper sold

Price drop on the adjustable cam pulley now £90 delivered to the UK, these are £140 including delivery new, look even better with a clear cam cover and a blue kevlar timing belt.
Will also take £100 for the bootlid the GT glow badge still glows green and works perfectly well
Will also take £90 excluding delivery for the gearbox, please remember it does crunch into second and sometimes third.

I will be adding more things shortly

danb87

South East England Area Rep
did you ever go down croydon matey? sorry too be off topic. just wondered if i have seen you up there.

danturbo4311

Member +
Inlet and fuel rail along with the pressure regulator and hoses/fittings are now all sold
Also I have replied to everyones PM's if Iv missed anyone out just send the message again and Ill reply as Ive had to keep deleting the inbox incase as it gets to full up.

Price drop on the adjustable cam pulley now £90 delivered to the UK, these are £140 including delivery new, look even better with a clear cam cover and a blue kevlar timing belt.
Will also take £100 for the bootlid the GT glow badge still glows green and works perfectly well
Will also take £90 excluding delivery for the gearbox, please remember it does crunch into second and sometimes third.
thanks
Dan

danturbo4311

Member +
Ideally I wanna see if I can sell it with the bootlid otherwise ill have a bootlid laying about which I havent really got space for plus its in to good a condition to just scrape it.

danturbo4311

Member +
Ill get some prices from couriers tomorrow mate and let you no, there 15 inch in diameter 4x100pcd and 7j, im not sure on the offset will try find out tomorrow too.
thanks
Dan

Wideband provisionally sold

Last edited:

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
cheers mate that sounds brill.um ive heard some good stories about paisleyfright.com for uk to ni deliverys mate.pm me when you hear anyway mate:)

darren