Breaking Ep82 Gt Most Parts Available

dan

Member +
For sale: Parts From 1993 EP82

Item Condition: depends what you want - front end and interior great, back of the car.. not so good.

Price and price conditions: Various parts available at different prices. Let me know what you want and we'll sort a price.

Extra Info: Was rear ended last month and finially had my car wrote off this morning.
Have sold the Following items:

Drivers Side Window Motor - Steveep82
Passengers Side Window Motor - jones36
Offside front wing-go kart
ns front wing-go kart
front fog lights - go kart
Bonnet-go kart
Front bumper-go kart
Bumper support bracket-go kart
Front landing panel-go kart
Headlamp mount panel-go kart
Radiator with fan.-go kart
Front crossmember-go kart
Chassis leg/tow eye panel (offside) go-kart
Bonnet catch-go kart
Wing liner (offside)- go kart
Support bracket for side lamp (offside)- go kart
Offside inner wing panel - go kart
Lower door trims - goldenvtr
Stock side skirts - goldenvtr
drivers side rear arch trim - goldenvtr
TRD Quickshift -seanep82gt
HKS Exhausts - Kelly
Actuator & Boost Guage - melvin
Engine - Turbo Dave
Rear Wiper motor
front wiper blades.
Have sold a few other parts but need to check my list at home as im at work atm.

Got some interest in other parts but will let you know what they are when they come up. Its mainly the front end stuff, apart from Grill and headlights /sidelights. Engine is going as 1 complete item. Its done 85k miles and in the 9 months ive had it ive had the cambelt changed and its has 2 oil changes, Bought the car with roughtly 74k miles on it. Only ever run on optimax and standard boost up until Aug 07 when i fitted the actuator were it was only running .7-.8bar.

Pictures:
gt5.jpg

gt2.jpg

boot1.jpg

boot2.jpg

Contact Details: u2u or email: dmg51@hotmail.com (also my msn)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection & Del available prices to be negotiated depending on item.

*mods if ive done this wrong just drop me a u2u and i'll sort it out*

Last edited:

dan

Member +
harn1.jpg

the blue is one, driver seat is in decent condition, will double check it tonight for you but there are no rips etc and its a non smokers car :)

turbo-roj

Member +
could i have the rear wiper motor and the front bumper support - assuming its the same as a quadlamp? and would you be selling the alloys? prices for all of these please

Can pick up, (live in north wales) although im not sure how compatible they are with a quadlamp - anyone know??

Thanks

Last edited:

dan

Member +
could i have the rear wiper motor and the front bumper support - assuming its the same as a quadlamp? and would you be selling the alloys? prices for all of these please

Can pick up, (live in north wales) although im not sure how compatible they are with a quadlamp - anyone know??

Thanks
u2ud mate.

Spoonz

Member +
Hey mate,
Need gearknob, Interior light unit and electric mirror button (if this model has it).
All the air vents and window switch surrounding and clock surround. Cover ove handbrake unless it dont fit ep91.

dan

Member +
Hey mate,
Need gearknob, Interior light unit and electric mirror button (if this model has it).
All the air vents and window switch surrounding and clock surround. Cover ove handbrake unless it dont fit ep91.

not sure if these items are the same in the GT as to the ep91, anyone like to shead some light on it?

The gearknob is going with the quickshift kit mate :)