breaking my 1993 gt, lots of parts

mike_1984

Member +
breaking my 1993 gt - price drop on rolling shell with full interior - £350!!!

Well the time has come for me to break my starlet, I've had her seven years and it's been fun but after popping an engine recently I've decided it's time to move on.

For sale: Rolling 1993 shell, interior now sold as have a few other bits of trim

Item Condition: the laquer on the roof is pretty knackered and there's a few small dings on the body work but no major rust issues, the interior is all in all in pretty good condition for the age.

Price and price conditions: £price drop to 200, need this gone asap

Extra Info: it now has some suspension i had knocking around on it and a set of wantannabe style wheels that will come with it. Also has front bumper and grill still.

Pictures:
shell1.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Would need collecting

For sale: blue magnecor leads

Item Condition: this set it missing the king lead

Price and price conditions: £30 plus postage

Extra info: these came as spares with an engine i bought a few years back, never tested them but i cannot see and signs of damage or breaks in them

Pictures:
bluemagnecorleads.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: can arrange postage of buyers choice

For sale: Red magnecor leads and dizzy cap

Item Condition: good

Price and price conditions: £50 plus postage

Extra Info: I've had these for a few years with no problems, the dizzy cap is maybe 1000 miles old? so thought i'd include it

Pictures:
magnecorredleadsandnewdizzycap.jpg

For sale: Apexi-SAFC

Price and price conditions: £70 plus postage

Extra Info: the unit is in good working order although it has been spliced into the ecu loom at one end

Pictures:
apexisafc.jpg

For sale: 3G grooved front discs and yellow stuff pads

Item Condition: virtually new

Price and price conditions: £130 plus postage (sold)

Extra Info: I put these on my car maye 500 miles before I blew the engine, they're probably only just about run in

Pictures:
3gfrontdiscsandyellowstuffpads.jpg

For sale: Rising rate fuel pressure regulator

Price and price conditions: £25 plus postage

Extra Info: comes with mounting bracket and fuel pressure gauge

Pictures:
fpr3.jpg

For sale: Front mounted intercooler kit to suit TD04 with greddy replica dump valve

Item Condition: a bit grubby but held pressure well and worked fine

Price and price conditions: £140 plus postage

Extra Info: this is setup to take a downward facing turbo

Pictures:
frontmount4.jpg

frontmount3.jpg

frontmount2.jpg

frontmount1.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: will arrange a courier at buyers cost

For sale: Aluminium Civic rad

Price and price conditions: £60 plus postage

Extra Info: used this to accomodate a larger turbo, can include the bottom brackets i made to support it if needed

Pictures:
allyrad2.jpg

allyrad1.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: will arrange a courier at buyers expense

For sale: cusco front strut brace

Item Condition: slight wear but generally very good

Price and price conditions: £40 plus postage

Extra Info: this brace is adjustable

Pictures:
cuscofrontstutbrace.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: will arrage a courier at buyers expense

For sale: Turbo kit and exhaust

Item Condition: Good, few small scuffs on lowerside of exhaust from speed bumps but nothing major, also recently i had the back box re baffled, the turbo has also had a bit removed from the inlet housing to allow it to fit next to the oil filter housing, had slight smoke on boost but no play in shaft i suspected this was down to the head i'd built for that engine but was unsure, the kit will also fit a td04 as the housings and lines are the same size.

Price and price conditions: £300 plus postage - price drop!

Extra Info: this kit consists of a uprated road runner mild steel mani, mild steel adapter plates, IHI-VF8 turbo, braided oil feed line, a modified WEPR downpipe and exhaust with an added flexi and mounting bracket. It would start building boost around 3000rpm and full boost would be savage at around 4200 all the way through the range.

Pictures:
turbokit1.jpg

turbokit4.jpg

turbokit3.jpg

turbokit2.jpg

turbokit5.jpg

exhaustandkit3.jpg

exhaustandkit2.jpg

exhaustandkit1.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: would prefer collection as it's such a large item but can arrange a courier at buyers expense

For sale: 15 inch wheels and tyres

Item Condition: the alloys are ok, some paint missing and scuffs but straight

Price and price conditions: £150 plus postage

Extra Info: these come with two good toyo t1r tyres and two fairly worn toyo px4's, also they are multi fitmant but i had these on my starlet

Pictures:
wheels2.jpg

wheels1.jpg

wheelc.jpg

wheelb.jpg

wheela.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: would prefer collection but will arrange a courier at buyers expense

more parts to follow, i've still got gear boxes, rear glow panel, paddle clutches and other bits to strip off

Last edited:

Kris_Glanza

Member +
Ill be interested in Turbo mate. Possibly the rrfpr too. Pm best price for both. Can would the brakes fit an EP91? Cheers

danb87

South East England Area Rep
dude could you pm me about the cusco bars please matey :) very intrested :) just waiting for pay day this coming friday

thanks

dan

Gtjond

Member +
im interested in the wheels and the Apexi-SAFC, can u pm me a conbined price and il collect them. what ecu were u running?

mike_1984

Member +
Hi, wouldn't like to say if the discs would fit a 91, maybe someone else could shed some light on this please? Sending some pm's now

mike_1984

Member +
Thinking about it, I've got some knackered old tein coilovers I could bolt on the shell, would just need a set of wheels again to make it rolling and easier to move if anyone is interested in it.

Secret-A

Member +
hi,im interesting in some of the interior parts such as the plastic rear side and front side cover and so on.ll it be possible for you?

mike_1984

Member +
Hi guys, looking to sell the shell as a whole first but then if after a few weeks I still have it I'll strip anything else needed by anyone for you all

mike_1984

Member +
I forgot to mention the turbo kit that currently has the ihi vf8 on it will also take a td04 as a straight swap, they have the same exhaust housings and oil feed.

JonoPhilpott

Member +
Hi mate im from near you.
Have you got the CT9 hot pipe or just what you got for TD04.
Im interested in your external wastegate setup :)

mike_1984

Member +
PM's replied to. by the hot pipe if you mean the down pipe then i only have one modified to take the td04 style housing

mike_1984

Member +
quick update: the shell is now rolling again, really looking to shift this soon as need the space, it will come with 14 wantannabe style wheels and still has a few goodies inside too, uprated fuel pump, jam fcd, trd anti roll bar and a nice clean interior. May even be open to offers, but for 400 quid i think it's a bit of a bargain, would only need a new engine and a few other bits to be a fully working starlet again.