Bride seats

SWGLANZA

Member +
Has anynne ever fitted Bride seats and do i have to use the bride rails aswell!? Because iv managed to fit one to the standard rail with a custom bit of plate, but the seat is really high :rolleyes: if i bought the bride rails would the seat sit lower?

SWGLANZA

Member +
Will probably just get the bride rails then as i feel a right gimp driving about with the seat so high looks like im 7 ft tall or something ha :p

Last edited:

mr-scones

Fresh Recruit
does any1 know where you can get the bride rails becoz there fair costly from rhd,im looking for a bride brix rail for the drivers side if any1 got 1 thanks

Dan_SV

Member +
with my bride seats i literally made a frame that bolts straight to the floor (off the standard seat mounts) and mounted the seats to that!
they don't move at all (apart form being recliners) but i never need to adjust the seat anyways! :p

mr-scones

Fresh Recruit
i seen em on bid jdm but there way over priced,and id lik my seats to move you never know when you might need a bit of leg space lol it would come in handy haha

Johnny_C

Lifer
i seen em on bid jdm but there way over priced,and id lik my seats to move you never know when you might need a bit of leg space lol it would come in handy haha
can you get me a pic of underneath the seat?ive a recaro rail here,but can fit it with the bride seats bars to fit that pattern if need be.