Brighton Cruise 17th July

George611

Member +
Right thought id post it up on here so here goes..
Me alongside UKM (uk modified) are organising a cruise to a location in brighton..it wont be along the seafront due to police and tourists..but a location will be given nearer the time.
Theres a few different convoys going:

1. Lakeside services
2. BedsMod convoy from Toddington Services
3. Peas Pottage (not sure where yet)

Theres a few more but waiting on confirmation

if anyone would like to run a convoys give us a PM and we'll sort it out.
Mag Coverage is also being waited on.

Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=108498362520841&ref=ts

We are going to send out a message to everyone where the location is on facebook so please click attending if you are coming! otherwise you might not get the message.

there is going to be more info to come so stay tuned!!

George611

Member +
Oh and if you have a sound system n wanna know what Db its running at then will be a good night for you to pop down ;)

George611

Member +
nice one dude make sure you click attending on facebook if you can otherwise pm me near the time n il send yu the post code spose to be convoy only but il make exceptions lol

Morph

Member +
Might pop along to this as its just down the coast and as thurrocks a no go with operation wagtail going on.

George611

Member +
Ave a look n see where yur nearest convoy point is dude.. n would be good to meet a few faces off of here :)

George611

Member +
ahhh rightoo mate as i said get on facebook ill be keeping people informed there feel free to start a convoy from there if yu want mate

George611

Member +
okay then fella i wont be putting postcode out on forums so when i have all the details up on facebook il copy accross n pm people here