buddy club or front exit.

ChrisGT

Member +
Mine was fine for MOT. Only issue was not having a hanger for the backbox but remedied that with a huge U-Bolt and little bracket - the MOT tester was happy and it passed. No issues with noise or emissions.

You looking for a side exit for a CT9? Fancy swapsies?! :p My side exit for your hks hi-power exhaust :D

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
Mine was fine for MOT. Only issue was not having a hanger for the backbox but remedied that with a huge U-Bolt and little bracket - the MOT tester was happy and it passed. No issues with noise or emissions.

You looking for a side exit for a CT9? Fancy swapsies?! :p My side exit for your hks hi-power exhaust :D

o well ime afraid it doesnt look like its up for sale then lol! thx for the info montanajr rep added :)

Rossi-GTturbo

Member +

yeh i will swap m8 but cash my way aswell as my exhaust cost alot.

Richard

Member +

i wouldent mind a swap mate iv got a blits nur spec all wats rong is a lil dent in the dwn pipe and it needs a new flixy witch r about 20 quid of ebay lets us no

enright82

Member +
just put my new side exit on :)

Photo188.jpg

what u guys think? im after a 5zigen rear exit system if anyone wants to swap

lingl9z

Member +
yea i can vouch that its well loud, loudest exhuast iv heard on a starbo all day long.:rockon:

so i take it its not exactly 'legal' loudness ! lol, looks nice though, if there wasnt so many people getting pulled round her for not having silencers, i'd of taken it =)

Ben89

Lifer
to be fair its surprinsingly quiet off boost. and its a touch louder than a screamer pipe and i havent heard of many people bein pulled with them.

lingl9z

Member +
to be fair its surprinsingly quiet off boost. and its a touch louder than a screamer pipe and i havent heard of many people bein pulled with them.

Spose although come mot time emissions would be sky high, any idea how much he'd sell it for?