Buddy Club or Rota wheels....?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Looking to get some fresh alloys at some point soon as my tyres on the front are almost illegal...

Want some 15" wheels i think. Currently have 16"s...

I think i prefer the look of some Rota wheels, but are buddy club going to be stronger? Lighter etc.? Can only find buddy club P1 II wheels in gun metal, & i have a Black GT. Was looking at GT3's for Rota.

What do you think?

mid_rota_gt3bl.jpg
mag_09dec08161806.jpg

Craig

Lifer
P1's all day long for me. Dylan has some in Olive Green - Strange sounding I know, but they look schweeet!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Yeah im swaying more towards them tbh. Alot less common than the rota.

Are they a good quality wheel?

I may have to get them painted black instead of gun metal tho, & keep the lip as it is..

WullieC

Member +
lol yeah ive seen those pics before. Anyone know any specs of them? i.e. weight, strength etc..? Cant seem to find much info...

im not sure mate, im under the influence that they are quite lightweight, dont know for a fact tho? :confused:

trying to find some info as well but there isnt really any

malcolmgt

Member +
out of those two got to be the ones on the left with the massive silver lip, think buddyclubs.

the others look too much like subaru p1 alloys and would look pony on a starlet.

thats my 2p anyway. drop me a pm how the motor is goping fella

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Blakmamber where did you find these in 15"? , i can only find them in 16":confused:

Would definately go for the buddycubs mate

Not sure mate, just thought they came in 15"s & up? Il have to look into it further lol

out of those two got to be the ones on the left with the massive silver lip, think buddyclubs.

the others look too much like subaru p1 alloys and would look pony on a starlet.

thats my 2p anyway. drop me a pm how the motor is goping fella

lol the Rota's are on the left, buddy clubs on the right. Your the only person that has said Rota's so far mate. The buddy clubs are much better quality etc.. & everyones got Rota's. Im swaying towards the buddys alot more tbh..

Buddyclub all the way!!!

:)

I need to see some pics of these wheels on a starlet.........