burwash old car for sale

ollygtir

Member +
For sale: k reg gt

Item Condition: good

Price and price conditions: £1900

Extra Info:

i brought this car for my mrs but brought another gt right after buying it and now have others cars so never driven it since i got it.

brought it with a damaged grill and unsprayed front bumper. had those done and she looked amazing. was in the process of kitting it back up and then she got broken into and they popped the lock and recked the door. sure it can be repaired but i decided that another door was the only way to go so i have this. the car is quite clean and just could do with tidying up. want rid of all my spares now so i have loads of things throw in including co2 cooler spray kit, servicing parts, rad, new bucket seats, 4x subframes including 1 recaro,2x zep racing and 1 custom thing, 1 standard seat, sparco harness and loadsa other things. the car does run but there's a sticky sensor somewhere causing it to hunt slightly.when it had the dastek in she run sweet but after i took it out the ignition timing seemed slightly out so looks like it has the wrong ecu for the engine. all in all this would be a great project for those who are after a good car for cheaper. willing to negotiate on price slightly. please call me though as i don't get on net at all,cheers olly

contact> 07763630133

S6300048.jpg

S6300049.jpg

S6300050.jpg

ollygtir

Member +
thats a great question. i'm in bewdley, worcestershire which is junction 6 m5. about 20 miles from birmingham south. just to mention that the car has no mot and no tax.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Looks much better now buddy that the grille and bumper is fixed. LOL@go faster sheep.

I think its really funny that theres a ToyTuning sticker on Daves old car lol!

Iain

jazzy

Member +
How did this car go from 320BHP show stopping monster to what it is now? poor little starbo i would give it a home but no cash at the moment :( Awesome car.

Dave.

Member +
Nothing spectacular afaik...

Last I seen of it, some guy was trying to sell it, and ended up breaking it or something. He removed the original engine anyway :(

Crap to see it happen to such a great car :(

Dave

Elaine

Lifer
Thats really shocking to see what it has become...

But non the less this is still a good car and with a bit of TLC it could become the beast it once was!!!

Good luck with the sale at tht price someone is getting a good deal!!