Buyer Beware!

mad_max926

Member +
Alright guys,

something thats going on in my local area thats starting to drive me mad, this has happened to my family my friends my work colleagues etc.

It is being done by people of all ethnics.

It is being done by the largest supermarkets and down to small convenience stores and corner shops as well as petrol stations.

Today i visited a local newsagents i picked up 1 can of redbull £1.25, one bottle of water £1.25 and a pack of flaming hot monstermunch 80p this totals £3.30.

The guy in the shop said £5.60 and asked me a question straight away after asking for the money. They are taking your mind off of the ridicoulous price and making your mind focus on the answer to the question.

This guy would of then pocketed the £2.30, if he does this ten times in one day thats an extra £23.00 which is absoloutely tax free, he could easily do this upto 50 times if working in a large supermarket.

Another one is a local petrol station one of the biggest ones. The guy does this everytime ive gone there however i get on with the guy quite well now and he gives me the stuff thats just gone out of date completely free* like sandwiches, microwave burgers etc. anywho, i went there with my friend recently and he overcharged him a couple quid which he noticed straight away dispite the guy using the "ask a question distraction technique".

Some places are doing this for just a couple of pence, right up to about £3.

Now the frustrating thing is when people notice a problem with their change the cashier apologises and gives you some money back and says it was a simple mistake. And they keep doing this bullshit stuff day in day out. ROBBING THE CRAP out of people.

The other scam is at large supermarkets where cash back can be given. What the cashier does is puts cash back on your shopping listr and pockets your hard earned doe. This is displayed on the reciept however if you have left the store you cannot get your money back.

Now this is absoloutely crazy and if it happens to you and you believe it aint a simple mistake, write a letter of complaint and get these pigs sacked.

Sorry for the rant, i dunno if this is happening in your areas but im sick of it, some people are scum i work hard for my money.

Im not a tight git either i always tip delivery people, car wash people, the people who delivered my furniture etc.

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Im not a tight git either i always tip delivery people, car wash people, the people who delivered my furniture etc

Im The Same Mate

This Just Takes The Piss A Lot Of Shops Say The Price Than Ask A Question And I Have Never Thought About It But I Will Be Looking Now Lol