Bye bye glanza

cossiej23

Member +
A few weeks ago i got a spin in a integra,realy liked it so i put the glanza up for sale http://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/28/56237528.html

car was sold near enuff in 2 days!!!got the car all set up on blue emanage with 330 injectors(thanx billybob) & the car made 271bhp at 1.3bar

anyone looking to get a forged engine or tdo4 kit built should definatly contact trevor as i cant reccomend them guys enuff!trevors mechanic steven done all work to my car (forged engine,his own design tdo4 kit and mapping and fitting blue emanage)

once i got the cash for the glanza i went and bought this
http://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/22/56194522.html
What use think???so far all ive done is fit apexi induction kit and took cat out,put it on rolling road and it made 201bhp,only other plans i have for it at moment is 4branch manifold and fitting a set of mugen skirts!!!

After-Glanza

Member +
You will struggle to gain any power out of them with bolt on mods. The b series engines don't take to mods as well as the k20 would. Exhaust and manifold will help the car breathe but won't see big performance gains.

With induction it is either, you keep the standard airbox and have a spoon or similar drop in filter or go for a mugen enclosed intake. Any other cone type induction kits are proven to lose power on the teg.

Best option imo would be nos it. The ecc one flys down the strip and this option would be a lot cheaper than charging it and will still go like sh*t off a shovel :)

Chris@CCM

Member +
Full 2.5 exhaust, manifold and drop in spoon filter is about as far as u can go with out spendn loads and even that's pricey I love my teg tho

Chris@CCM

Member +
Wots done to yours chris and wot kind of bhp is it?

spoon filter 5zegin manifold decat and tenabbe exhaust no idea on hp its was run at ecc and made 196hp but i dont know what was done to it then even taking the top of the air box makes them drop 5hp lol theres cusco braces cusco coilovers and cusco diff in it too

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Hondas are very hard to gain bhp from bolt on mods. I have an induction kit and cat back system and have seen gains of only a few bhp. For big power you have to have deep pockets for a charger

cossiej23

Member +
Mine run 201 bhp,that was with apexi induction kit and decat,ordering a new induction system (either k&n or green) this afternoon and gonna get a manifold at end of week

Chris@CCM

Member +
Mine run 201 bhp,that was with apexi induction kit and decat,ordering a new induction system (either k&n or green) this afternoon and gonna get a manifold at end of week

Dyno to dyno they will make diffrent hp dude ! I would steer clear of any filter like that just put a spoon filter in the stock airbox be ur best bet unless u wanta spend 300 ish on a filter Good manifolds r not cheap

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Lightened flywheel is a good mod for these and gear sets. Makes a good bit of difference.

You can go to around 230bhp N/A with the 1.8 quite easily on cams/decent tune/valves etc....

Depends what you wana spend really.

cossiej23

Member +
Im aiming for around 215 220hp,a mates went well with a k&n so ive just ordered it,now ive just to figure out a good manifold!!!wot bhp is the jap dc2 standard

integras are gr8 but as well said above, they will not go further up the power with add on mods. You'll will regret the moment you sell the Starlet :p

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
sorry to see the car go cossie was a loveely car. This site is slowly turning into a honda owners club lol