bzr ae111 twin pots, acurate info please!!

Shorty

Member +
right iv been reading up on this conversion for ages, exactly what discks do they use? i belive the options are corolla d4d 255mm x 22mm or corolla d4d 275mm x 25mm, the 275 need milling to 260mm or they foul, can some one PLEASE confirm this as i want to fit the kit but the guide every one refers too says to use d4d disc's but there is two types, it also says they are 25mm think so im guessing they are the machined 275 ones but it also says in the guide it was a straight bolt on kit?????

i just want to know what to buy so i dont waste my money and can finaly fit my twin pots :(

Shorty i was thinking of doing the same levin conversion but really is it going to be worth all the bother and to buy them kits they are around £300 and 2nd hand willwoods are around £500 so for a extra £200 you will be getting the best kit and a lot better then the levin conversion and wont even start with the sXXt starlet brakes. well thats just what i think.

Shorty

Member +
tbh bud is mega worth it, i bought the calipers for £60 ;) and race pads for £30 gotta love japan yahoo auctions :D budget brakes for the win!!

vick

Member +
here u go mate u can used this disc from toyota corolla d4d ther r two type one of them r 275mm n the other one are 255mm
i think motor used the 255mm disc of a toyota corolla d4d mate here is the part number BDC 5379 HOPE tht ll help u mate
thanks vick