[ calendar poll ] Night & Artificial lights :

please choose best photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

azerty

Supermoderator
hello,

please chose the photo you think is the best.
this photo will be featured in our 2009 Calendar

Corey-night.jpg

Goldenvtr-night.jpg

gv13-nightshot.jpg

Keeno-night.jpg

mike_ep91-Nightartificiallights.jpg

sigma-nightandartificiallights.jpg

marcusep82-night.jpg

wickedEP-night.jpg

please vote in other calendar poll too here : http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30174
cheers
azerty

Last edited:

nexia201

Member +
i had a really hard time to choose from 1 and 8 but the effect in and more showing of the car made me vote 8. But 1 is still very nice!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
i was thinking 8 or 3 but ended up voting 1 as that glanza has got to be my fav white one on site! such an inspiration to how a perfect white glanza can beat all the other shades!

well done to all the other entries they are all fantastic, however there allways is one with a slight edge ;)

kon

i thought the dark one was better dude.

Quality of it was very poor though clicky:( Cheers for the votes guys cant believe it to be honest. I saw the contest was closing so I ran out at half 9 went to the petrol station got a token to wash the car it was manky ,drove around to the wash it and it was out of order I was ragen! Went out looking for places to go and the place where I got is usually closed at night pure chance it was open went in with the girlfriend wiped down the car with a dirty rag and clicked like fuck with no idea how to set the camera up was just pure chance it was on a good setting. Cheers dudes!:rockon:

Last edited:

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
im suprised 8 has so many votes, it looks very blurry to me, the crispness of coreys is in another league, but for the love of god dont leave that bright white square over the number plate, looks awful - photoshop it properly!

number7 is a great photo too! should have more votes!!