Call of Duty - World at War

Rik

Member +
Should be good, Treyarch are doing this one though so won't be as good as IW's games, but should still be good! Going to be more violent than any of the others, I was hoping they would do vietnam this time! Abit off topic but have a look for the new james bond game, uses the cod4 engine and looks awesome!

Rik

Member +
November I think it is. At least now bodies will be blown to bits for abit more realism :)

Ian_w

Member +
They do it because EA want to kick out a CoD game every year. Which isn't enough dev time for IW to make one every year. Instead they release one every 2 years. Thats why every other CoD is win, and the other is "meh". I'll give it another year before im excited about one :)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yeah i heard infinity ward make the futuristic cod,

and these others make the olden day type games,

no doubt infinity ward made a great game lasttime tho

cameroon95

Member +
COD 3 was fucking awful.

I think this game will be ok, the problem is that since COD 4 is now one of the best shooters ever, the team developing this will be taking on a hard task in getting this to the same level.

Me personally, I was a bit gutted to know we're going back in time again, I preferred COD4s modern day setting

Rik

Member +
I wish they would do a vietnam setting sometime! Treyarch games never feel as good as the IW ones so i hope they get this sorted!

ChrisW

Lifer
Im looking forward to this!

Ever so slightly off topic, but does anyone have COD4 for the PC? I wanted to know if the new maps and game modes (i.e. hardcore team deathmatch) on multiplayer are available? I cant find them if they are :confused:

Rik

Member +
I've just recently bought a shit load of new pc gear just for far cry 2 :) Can't wait! Then i can play crysis on highest and the witcher! woo

y3Lo

Member +
farcry 2 gfx should be even better than crysis, i recently bought a new pc and got this and the graphics rox. dont know if i'll be buying warhead though, it's good i just havent realy got into it that much.