Camskill exhaust system any good??????

Mikey4410

Member +
Na its camskills own exhaust system i looked at there advert and it didnt say japspeed anywere on it.... Like i said it looks good its all stainless and very similar to my hks silent one...

Last edited by a moderator:

dac69er

Super Moderator
Na its camskills own exhaust system i looked at there advert and it didnt say japspeed anywere on it.... Like i said it looks good its all stainless and very similar to my hks silent one.......

looks identical so i would assume its made in the same factory as the japspeed. its a copy of the blitz nur spec and tbh looks nothing like an hks silent hi power system.

i have the hks on my other GT and they are completely different :p

both nice exhausts either way, as long as the hks one hasnt rusted through if it has mild steel pipework.

Last edited by a moderator:

kieran.s gt

Member +
its japspeed look at the pic you can see japspeed on the tailpipe :)
14859-0-full-ep82-starlet-exhaust-system-1-11.jpg

addz

Member +
Japspeed, Jperformace - camskills, it's practiacally all the same.

I have a Japspeed and it's spot on!

Great build quality, great price and last of all great sound!

Nippon

Member +
I got a J Performance exhaust sitting in my agarge waiting to be fitted and it look identical to that one.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
looks like a pretty good system an a half decent price, id have that centre box taken out tho.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
iv fitted one of these onto a mates car and it is quite loud. that was running a vf23 now on a td04l its a little quieter. they do come with a bung though which quietens them down alot. for the price you cant knock it really.