can any one help me price my car?

coming to sell my car soon and need help as i dont have a clue how much i could get.

so its a 97 sportif salmon it has glanza front and rear seats and a induction kit.
has 1 months tax left and mot.
i would get 6 months and 12 months mot put on,
drives well starts first time.
there seems to be a nocking noise coming from engine but was like it when i got the car,
last septemeber, and from now has been no problem with it.
left shock has blown but have got a new one can be fitted. ( no coilovers back to standard suspension )
sprayed the standard toyota alloys myself.
the body work of the car is good but not great.
it has a little dent at the rear shown in picture and another on the passengers side but to be honest its not that bad. can eisly be popped out.
( this was how the car was when i got it )
will also come with glanza v dials witch i havent fitted yet
so here is a thew pictures of it
also excuse the glanza sticker on the front haha

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

its not much but yeah was my first car lol
hopefully some people can help thanks :drive:

JohnOBrien8

Member +
£500
the fact that theres a knock in the engine wont impress the buyer,basically no tax,doubt its the most popular colour!
well thats all id give for it if i was feeling very generous and forced to buy it!
GLWTS!

JohnOBrien8

Member +
nothing worse than a liar!you wouldnt kno someone like you who likes starlets but couldnt insure/afford a 4EFTE could fall in love with it!if they,re colour blind :p

Texx

Super Moderator
Glass's guide lists the part ex price for a '98 SR in average condition with around 70k at £400-£500.

Your's is an earlier '97 and isn't an SR, so the price to sell probably wouldn't be any more.

gglavin

Member +
ya £500 sounds about right, if you give me £500 il take it away:p only joking mate

I should post a pic of my starlet ep80,:haha::haha::haha: