can anyone get ep91 recaro rails

96v

Member +
as above guys, just wondering if anyone can get these without having to go through RHDjapn! i dont fancy paying import taxes :(

96v

Member +
would you have made them from scratch? or modified the existing rails?

im sure you would get a few people interested, epecially if you did ep82 rails aswell ;)

Johnny_C

Lifer
would you have made them from scratch? or modified the existing rails?

im sure you would get a few people interested, epecially if you did ep82 rails aswell ;)

they where to be a direct copy of recaro/bride rails.
and also was going to do ep82 ones.

Johnny_C

Lifer
out of interested,what would people be willing to pay?
as i dont think there would be much profit in it,due to the cost of decent sliders.

96v

Member +
how much would you be after? lol!

i know zep ones retail for about £160 but i think zep stuff is notoriously overpriced so maybe £100 ish? i dont know, im not sure how much it would cost to make!

shall i see if i can get any more interest?

could you do rails for bride and recaro seats or are they the same?

96v

Member +
would all recaro seats take the same rail?

so seats from an evo, integra to the oem fishnets and other fishnets?

96v

Member +
cool cool :)

so if you were to make them, obviously the seats would slide but would they be fine to recline etc?

basically would they work like the oem rails do?

il see if i can get anyone else up for this :)

Johnny_C

Lifer
cool cool :)

so if you were to make them, obviously the seats would slide but would they be fine to recline etc?

basically would they work like the oem rails do?

il see if i can get anyone else up for this :)

its the seat that does the reclining,the rails just slides backwards and fowards.
i was going to try and keep it to 100 pounds a side,i need to talk to my fabricator on it.

96v

Member +
its the seat that does the reclining,the rails just slides backwards and fowards.
i was going to try and keep it to 100 pounds a side,i need to talk to my fabricator on it.

oh, haha! i must have got confused with what someone else was trying to explain!

£100 a side sounds good mate, im sure there would also be enough people up for it to make it worth while aswell :)

Johnny_C

Lifer
ive put the question to the mods if i have permission for a group buy.
ill get some prices and a mock rail made up this week,and we can go from there.

Arnold

Lifer

£100 a side sounds good. I paid £300 for my bride rails (both sides) which I can't fit my corbeau seats on! :(

Johnny_C

Lifer
£100 a side sounds good. I paid £300 for my bride rails (both sides) which I can't fit my corbeau seats on! :(
im trying to include deliverey if both rails are bought.
i still havnt heard anything back from the mods yet though.