Can this be done and if so how much ???

bobby2011

Fresh Recruit
Looking at a glanza to buy but its a non turbo i love the turbo ones but for the money im getting this at its worth every penny... my question is can you turbo a non turbo glanza if so how much wit it cost about and what would it take todo would it be hard or is it pretty straight forward any help be great lads thanks for looking :D

mr2 rev3

Member +
Yes matey you can as quite a few people do it, have a search buddy all you need to know will have been answered a 1000 times. :p

bobby2011

Fresh Recruit
Yes matey you can as quite a few people do it, have a search buddy all you need to know will have been answered a 1000 times. :p

ye i was looking could not find any to many posts :L be just easier if could get help here as im new to this aswell :p

dark_knight

Member +
non-turbo conversion

@bobby2011: hey mate. welcome along. try the search feature mate. you can use key words such as 'turbo conversion' or 'non-turbo conversion'. on phone so can't help much with that to give you the links but i'm sure you'll figure it out, right..?
a little patience will help too. if you don't find anything in about 8 hours then i'll be able to help as i'll be at my desk. out and about atm.. :)