Cant send PM's

John@ECC

Lifer
Everytime i try to send PM's i get this message

The following errors occurred with your submission
You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

I deleted a couple of hundred yesturday but i would like to keep the rest for a while for reference.

John@ECC

Lifer
I was trying to send you a PM yesturday about it. Can you send me that link in a email format so i can forward it on to them.

dark_knight

Member +
save-to-local

@ John@ECC: import/download your messages to your local pc as one of the several file options listed in your inbox. this will defo give you more room.. :)

Texx

Super Moderator
Everytime i try to send PM's i get this message

The following errors occurred with your submission
You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

I deleted a couple of hundred yesturday but i would like to keep the rest for a while for reference.

For some unknown reason your user group was set to paid member, I've changed it to Registered Trader so hopefully that should sort your PM issues John.

If the problem still persists let me know mate.

John@ECC

Lifer
For some unknown reason your user group was set to paid member, I've changed it to Registered Trader so hopefully that should sort your PM issues John.

If the problem still persists let me know mate.

No probs thanks. I got a email the other day to pay money and i paid it thats what i couldnt understand lol.