CAP Clutch

cameroon95

Member +
Think thats the one i went for, can;t view the site at work.

Rated for 234 lbs, seems fine so far Slighty more judder than a normal clutch but i havn't had any problems.

One thing i may add is that when mark@cmbauto's fitted it he did mention it looked very similar to the slighty uprated exedy clutch.:rolleyes:

ibz

Member +
the one on the link shows 265 lbs torque. how is it to drive everyday mate. any signs of slipping at all ?

cameroon95

Member +
My car is probably only at about 180bhp max mate, havn't rr'd her yet but it seems good as a daily driver.

There seems to be conflicting reviews on cap clutch's,some love em ,some hate em, but for the price they cost i think they are a good deal.

Does take a whiley for delivery though mate as they are from costa rica.

cameroon95

Member +
think mine was roughly 130 quid delivered in the end, this was about a year and a bit ago. Yours will probably be a bit more expensive i would imagine.

Delivery was about 2-3 weeks if my memory is correc. . The clutch goes to the states first then the uk.

I never called them but apparently they are quite helpful on the phone if you have queries.:)

ibz

Member +
loll did you get stung by any tax or anything once it got here. how many miles have you covered on it?

cameroon95

Member +
Can't remember to be honest mate. I had some things arrive from japan at roughly the same time.

Think i've covered about 8000 miles on it,about 500 on higher boost.

jonny-boi32

Member +
i got one fitted few weeks ago, ordered it from the site, took bout two weeks to come and worked out bout £180 delivered if i remember right. its copin with my bhp when standard clutch slipped within 3 weeks. not the most plesent to drive with in traffic.

ibz

Member +
i got one fitted few weeks ago, ordered it from the site, took bout two weeks to come and worked out bout £180 delivered if i remember right. its copin with my bhp when standard clutch slipped within 3 weeks. not the most plesent to drive with in traffic.
what bhp and torque are you pushing mate ?

Fro

Member +
would this clutch handle 200bhp plus a shot of nos???

iirc clutches are rated by torque, so i wouldnt see why not.

Ive been running a cap clutch for a good number of months with no problems on a hybrid ct9 at 1.1
Dont really know what to make of it tbh, sometimes i dont mind it, sometimes i hate it! Shit to drive with compared to my trd one which will be going back in soon!

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Does any know how much the shipping is? I tried going through the yahoo cart, but it said $0.00, and for some reason, I don't think that's correct... ;)

I also ran a CAP clutch in my old K24, and it coped fine considering how brutal the K24's boost was.