car dynod with new turbo

mad_max926

Member +
had my boost controller, tongs turbo, sard fpr and new air filter system fitted today and made 207bhp + 193ftlb of torque this was at 1.1 bar the car is an animal but a little lagy.

i was thinking it would make more but none the less the cars pretty insane compared to 200bhp with 150 torque it just mental.

what revs you guys hittin full boost?

dac69er

Super Moderator
mine isnt far off the ct9. doenst quite boost up as quick as stock ct9 but not alot in it.

Derek

Lifer
You's think you have it bad, I have to wait till nearly 6,000 revs before I get any power.ha

what sort of boost will a tongs hybrid take,i think i read they recomend 1.1 bar is that them tryin to cover themselves
friends car has one i had a loan of it and it was a bit laggy only had it boostin to .95 bar aswel

dac69er

Super Moderator
mine made 200bhp and 200torque at 1 bar i think it was. now want to run 1.1 so should be a touch more ;)

ktl

Member +
mine ran 210 matching torque at 1.1bar on jam ecu.

waste of money imo and should of just gone straight into td04, more money but def puts a smile on ya face.

mad_max926

Member +
mine ran 210 matching torque at 1.1bar on jam ecu.

waste of money imo and should of just gone straight into td04, more money but def puts a smile on ya face.

tbf i wish i had its a good setup but it doesn't hold 1.1 bar for long at all, i thought it would make more powe,r and at 1bar im making less power than on a stock ct9. although i have changed manifolds ,i think my acutator is goosed a little also.

does equal length manifold make more power than unequal?