car for sale

SOLD.....SOLD.....SOLD......

Please note that the car is now sold.

For sale: 1992/3 EP82 NON TURBO 5 DOOR 4 SPEED GEARBOX

Item Condition: Taxed and MOT until end of August 2009. No advisory notices that I can recall from last MOT. Body and chassis in good solid condition with no evidence of serious accident damage. Needs TLC.

Price and price conditions: £275.00 or near offers. £25.00 deposit via Paypal then cash on collection within 7 days please.

Extra Info: Mileage shows on speedo in KPH as 165,534, which is equivalent to about 103,458 miles. No previous owner service history so I do not know when the cambelt was changed etc. Owned for the past 3-4 years and used regularly without any reliability issues. All pads changed last year, new battery 3 months ago, 4 good tyres (14"). 1330 Engine seems to be identical to the Turbo type and has all the ancilliaries as can be seen in the full pics. Although Air Con is fitted it has never worked and I have not bothered to find out why. This could make an interesting conversion project to the full turbo version. Issues which are known to need attention soon are: All shocks replacing, CV joint (s) clicking but don't know which, drivers' window mechanism (manual) is broken, passenger side door lock damaged and scratches on door where opportunist thief got in.

Replaced rear tailgate with GT Turbo type. Also front strut brace and seats from GT Turbo (although some cig burns and cleaning required).
K727FRONTOS_0007.jpg

Pictures:http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp323/guitar1977/starletk727

Contact Details: Bob Ewens 01752 896770 or reply in the usual way on the TGTT forum.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only.

Last edited: