Car robbed Dublin area !!!

dellybeans

Member +
Hello All, Just a heads up Dublin area Ballybrack way. Early this morning a mates 95-C-16284 starlet quad light was taken from outside his house early this morning sister arrived home at 3am and it was still there.This had a autobahann front mount, Silver in colour so stands out front window had a red pink writing saying body repairs on it. Eh wheels where black with chrome lip made by Momo well said the stickers said only got engine rebuilt so if anyone knows anything let us know.

Last edited:

Gryzor

Admin
thats real shite, any pictures and could you post a complete list of mods and anything that's a bit different about the car.:(

dellybeans

Member +
No pic's of the car were taking and he never put it up on the net so it was kept quiet like. He got it rebuilt the engine by a Company and within two months of him having it back it got whipped. No sign off glass on the groung outside house ? And he filled out a form his address everything on it then told him the had to turn on the alram and all while new engine got put in ? Strange i think but his mate where he works got his engine rebuilt in his Glanza and guess what same thing happended to that two months down the line and that went missing ? So

dellybeans

Member +
Car was found yesterday in Tallagha burnt out so gards did manage to get finger prints and they are just matching them up with ones they have on there system so ? Just waiting on word back

clarkytrd

Member +
Tallaght, Typical. Every stolen car thats been robbed lately has been found in tallaght.

We had a meet last September, and my mate who was there too, his car was robbed the following day outside his work place! Seems strange doesnt it....

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Tallaght, Typical. Every stolen car thats been robbed lately has been found in tallaght.

We had a meet last September, and my mate who was there too, his car was robbed the following day outside his work place! Seems strange doesnt it....

No point stirring shite lad or we'll all end up pointing fingers at each other.
Wire a kill switch
Have a good alarm
CCTV
EFI fuse.

clarkytrd

Member +
What? How am I stirring shite?

All I said was that all the cars that have been robbed that I know of, were all found in Tallaght! Nothing wrong with that was there?!!

Thanks

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
What? How am I stirring shite?

All I said was that all the cars that have been robbed that I know of, were all found in Tallaght! Nothing wrong with that was there?!!

Thanks

That made it sound like a member took it.

Derek

Lifer

Ill agree with the tallaght thing a lot of cars end up there. You reckon someone at the meet had something to do with it?

clarkytrd

Member +
Ill agree with the tallaght thing a lot of cars end up there. You reckon someone at the meet had something to do with it?

ahh no dude i didnt mean it like that, you remember the car anyway dont you?

i had a thread up about the guys car, was never found anyway!

i dont know why people dont have alarms, etc... on their cars. was the first mod i bought for mine!

Derek

Lifer
ahh no dude i didnt mean it like that, you remember the car anyway dont you?

i had a thread up about the guys car, was never found anyway!

i dont know why people dont have alarms, etc... on their cars. was the first mod i bought for mine!

Oh cool, yea i remember it alright nice yoke. The place he had it parked wasn't really safe without an alarm. It was on the main road outside the airport seen it a load of times going in and out of work.

clarkytrd

Member +
ohh was it not? i never seen where it was taken from.

ahh well, its long gone now!

fecker went and bought an sir civic!! Trader lol

Derek

Lifer
ohh was it not? i never seen where it was taken from.

ahh well, its long gone now!

fecker went and bought an sir civic!! Trader lol

No it was on the santry road parked on the side, all the lads working on the new terminal park out there dodgy enough id rather get the bus in than leave my car there tbh.

clarkytrd

Member +
oh god, well he'll know in future!

i hate leaving my car anywhere outa sight, wouldnt know what would happen to it