Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Yes but not as often as I should

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Yes, regularly!

Votes: 72 69.9%

• Total voters

h3ppy

Member +
i pay a garage to do it, i could do it myself but i think it will look better in the history of the car if has lots of reciepts ect for servicin, and if i do it myself and muck it up i will have noone to blame!!:p

EP82

Member +
I do it myself too, has to be done regularly on a car like this, even if it is a pain in the freezing cold!

dac69er

Super Moderator
would never let a garage touch any of my cars, apart from an MOT.

havnt serviced my starlet since november but it hasnt moved much since then so no real point ;)

its regularly when used though!

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I do most of it myself except for the major jobs like the timing belt and stuff, I have Access to a fully stocked garrage aswell just need to give a days notice and i can have my car up on a Hydrolic lift or an hours notice and can have the car parked over a pit :p

thechomper

Member +
i do all the basic stuff myself,but have a mechainc friend who looks after the hard bits for me,just had clutch and engine mounts done at the weekend

D3N0

Member +
i do mine in the student car park when security are busy. i time their patrols, so when their gone um all ova the car.hehe!!
try to find a place on campus that not many people go too, or walk around.

Rory

Lifer
I do it myself, regularly aswell. Its due one this weekend!
Garages are to expensive, and half the time cant even give it a proper service.

ChrisGT

Member +
Do all servicing myself. Garage is too expensive for that sorta stuff!

Are you in halls deno? I've been under my car a couple times at the uni car park lol.

turbo-fever

Member +
i do most of the work myself servicing, basic replacement parts etc but if its sumink very tricky or not very sure i get a garage to do it (but i dont like garages touching my car dont trust em lol) why pay sumone to change your oil takes like 30mins