car smashed up

ashleyglanza

Fresh Recruit
been signed off for another week off work,cos i a car crash week and a bit ago when someon politly thought theyd crash into my classic mini cooper sport at 35-40.but the reason i am on this site is because have to get a new car and am hopefully gettin a glanza turbo in the next couple of weeks all as long as it checks out ok.but another week of boredom,andi have a 1.pooh corsa grannys in reverse can beat it lol.looking forward to gettin my first turboed car though.

ashleyglanza

Fresh Recruit
hey cheers everyone yeah im looking forward to it.am even thinkin of goin to the jap show next monht any of you lot going

ashleyglanza

Fresh Recruit
yeah shoudl be buyiong someone i knows glanza.looks in pretty good nick and is very very reasoable price.glanza on its way if everythin goes well

dantheman

Member +
nothing girly about a mini mate, one of the best handling cars out there, aswell as having a strong rally background :) my old turbo mini would have given alot of starlets a good run for their money :shoot:

shame about the mini mate, sure you will be happy with the starbo though, having a 5 speed gearbox and power steering is a nice luxury :)

Well his last car was a mini...bit girly anyways aye :p :homer:

Welcome aboard mate! Best place on the net for information and friendlyness!

ashleyglanza

Fresh Recruit
yeah my mini had quite a few bits done to it as well,like 171 rockers staged 2-3 head work,exhasut manifold and fukll system,and a very mild cam.then handling wise
fully polybushed all round 1.5 negative camber,lowered,13 x 7 wheels on toyo semi slicks was a beast.no girly car there.lol

ashleyglanza

Fresh Recruit
one im lookin at has 85k miles,full blitz nur spec exhaust,blitz induction kit,and dump valve,been lowered,and wheels. for 3k sounds not to bad,what you think