Car starts but cuts out straight after?!

Ryan5793

Member +
right so wednesday night i took my dials out and the alarm light is on the plastic i had to take out to get to them. The car started fine after i had fitted them and all seemed good but thursday morning i went to go to work and the car didn't want to start.. hmm okay batteries dead? tried again and it started, ahh thank god for that.. no. it then cut out? so i tried it again and it stared but then again cut out again. then the battery died after that.
After work i got a jump pack on it and got it going after a while and all seemed good again till yesterday it did the same thing and was stuck outside work today!

so my question is this.. have i upset my alarm in some way taking my dash apart making it cut out? or has my battery or alternator had it?

any help would be appreciated as this is doing my head in now :(

thanks Ryan.

Paul_JJ

Member +
Mate, Get to my house and I will check your battery and the alternator, I've got a multimeter!
Also regarding the CUT off - like I said before I've told you to look in to the ignition as it's been raining recently you have a scoop with no top mount a lot of water gets in!