car stats from old site

thechomper

Member +
any one got the car stats sheet ,that used to be on the old website,gave a listing of all performance cars stats ,just need to prove some one wrong on another website,trying to say his vts is as quick aas gsr 1.8 turbo

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
ive seen gsrs dyno at 170bhp,and seen them in my rear view mirror.completly even.there too heavy and just dont have enough power for the CC's

thechomper

Member +
that must be whp ,because on the stats 207 bhp,i think it is a joke that a bloke in a vts thinks his car is nearly as quick as a gsr 1.8 turbo,and a gt standard would'nt beat one with out a good few mods

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
check out www.irishmoc.org and look at subzeros rolling road

it was at the fly,he then made 190bhp atf with evo 5 intercooler and exhaust + safc

there just shit...i have fuck all mods ( 138bhp) and can still keep with one i.e they have nothing on me or me on them. had a go at 2 different ones...same result

thechomper

Member +
no offensive mate,but the lads must not know how to drive them, i find it hard to belive,starlets are quick for a 1.3 but against a 4wd 1.8 turbo

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
like i said they make 170bhp stock which both of theses to my knowledge were and they weighing nearly twice as much as my car so to the limiter its completly even...this is a fact not just hearsay...